Every industry is different so is this right for you?
Your industry is different from any other so how can we be sure that our managed services will be right for you?
Yes, every industry is different, but no two services are exactly the same either. The way you use IT and the support services that are most important to your success will depend on the nature of what you do from day-to-day. But creating good communication services and making your business work more efficiently are things every business strives for in 2015 and they are the very essence of IT.
Over the years we have built a strong support base for client services in industries as varied as:
- Real Estate
Each industry has brought its own challenges and needs. Whether they are a sole trader or an organisation with multiple partners, the technology support services we have provided have all been tailored to fit.
- Created secure, encrypted backup for confidential records and customer privacy
- Networked machines across multiple sites
- Provided technical support and security for mobile devices enabling clients to work from home
- Collaborated with international software providers to deliver effective patch management and keep programs running smoothly
- Software testing and commissioning upgrades
- Specialised hardware provisioning
A good managed service will be flexible and suit your needs but it should also be robust and reliable so that you can feel confident that your business is in good hands at all times.
Our focus is your productivity
The tangible benefit of a managed IT service comes with knowing that you are free to focus all of your attention on growing your business without the headache of keeping up-to-date with the ever changing world of IT and IT security.
We work behind the scenes to keep your business, and your technology, moving smoothly forward. Our support services include as much or as little as you need. We don’t believe in one service solution for all. In order to support you in growing your business, we will tailor your service solution to fit your needs in 2015 and beyond.
What is included?
Managed IT services can include a vast range of things including:
- Remote monitoring
- To keep costs low we do as much of our monitoring from our offices as possible. This gives you access to the best professional service without a high price tag.
- Managed antivirus
- New computer viruses appear almost every day. Maintaining good security against these is crucial. Because we work all day everyday with computers and IT we are best placed to ensure that your systems and server are fully protected at all times.
- Remote access
- Accessing your system remotely enables us to solve problems for you even when you yourself are not onsite. If your staff have difficulty logging on from off-site we can manage these challenges and get them back to work with minimal disruption.
- Workstation maintenance
- IT gets used every day (often all day long). Like any tool it is essential to keep them in good condition to ensure maximum life span and productivity.
- Patch management
- In order to keep your machines talking to one another it is essential to ensure that updates are made across the site. We strive to manage these updates during downtime so as not to impact negatively on your ability to work. When conducting updating services we ensure that your data security is not compromised.
- Anti-spam protection
- Protecting you from spam is the IT equivalent of blocking out distracting noise while you work. It just makes sense.
- Managed backup
- Having a robust and reliable backup system in place is essential for every business. By managing this for you we take one extra concern off your plate and free you up to think about growing your business for tomorrow rather than looking after yesterday.
- Remote desktop support
- Because we are local we are working and ready when you need us most.
- Off-site backup
- Secure, off-site backup provides our clients with the peace of mind they demand.
- Hosted exchange
Also known as hosted or offsite email service, a hosted exchange gives you access to your emails from all over the world.
Is this service right for my business?
IT in a business is very much like any other utility. It is an essential ingredient to keeping the business running. But, like electricity, there is no real need to know the ins and outs of how it works, just that it does!
Sound IT planning should form part of your ongoing business planning.
At EOS IT we are committed to making sure that your IT works every time, all the time. Our passion is keeping Perth businesses running, growing and ultimately being a part of their success.
Contact our team today to find out how we can help your business continue to grow with the right IT services to suit your specific needs.
Contact us on (08) 9510 9056 or 1300 597 277 or complete the Enquiry Form on our Contact Us page.