On-site IT Engineers
Due to further expansion in the Peel, Rockingham, Kwinana and Henderson regions, EOS IT Specialists, a well-established IT services provider has a number of great opportunities for motivated IT Engineers (Level 1 and 2) with networking and server experience to join their progressive team.
All positions on offer require the applicants to have a broad based knowledge and experience in delivering IT solutions and support to SME clients, including:
- 1-5 years commercial network experience
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server XP/VISTA/7/2000/2003/2008/SBS
- backup and virus systems management
The applicant will have excellent customer service skills as the positions are predominately field based at the client’s business premises and demonstrate the following attributes:
- effective written and verbal communication
- organised time management
- innovation and initiative
- well-presented and spoken
- enjoys variety and customer contact
- current manual drivers licence
Ideally, the applicant will have or currently studying MCP, MCSA, MCSE certifications or other relevent industry qualifiactions.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to secure a full-time position with a professional and growing company. We are offering an excellent remuneration package including a fully maintained company vehicle, laptop, mobile + on-going training and development.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org